Thursday, July 26, 2012
APA
Writing an APA paper to me is very hard. I have done this plenty of times since I have been at South University and some how it still messes with my head. It gets complicated at the most stupid times. Like I will think I have it down packed and then boom something is done wrong or placed in th worng spot. The most I do wrong is make the Abstract a little to detailed when it should be simple but to me simple is always the hardest for me and I make it that way. But my group this time around is very good and we work good together so hopefully I will get the hang of it this time around. And I have to remember the library is my BEST FRIEND
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I have a hard time APA as well. I have done it so many times by now but there is always something I do wrong as well. I keep trying and hope that I get to the point where I do not have to go back and look at the format to make sure it is correct.
ReplyDeleteI also have a hard time even with the referrence is hardest to do
ReplyDelete