This class is definitely more work than I thought it was going to be. No offense professor Hamon lol. But this semester is very tricky for me and for some reason I still cant get into the swing of things which is very weird for me because I'm usually a go getter from the gate. I need to snap out of it seriously.
Well then, tell me how I can help make it better for you. Really.
ReplyDeleteI totally agree with you this is my second semester in SU and i do not know why but i too cannot get myself " into the swing of things" I must snap myself out of this. That is my goal this week to be up to date with all my assignments in school. I finally put my daughter in a daycare, which I'm sure will help me get on track with school work.
ReplyDelete