Tuesday, July 10, 2012
Back to REALITY
Im back in school and it took me about a week and a half to get back into the flow of things. I had such a great weekend off and I partied my tush off OMG soooo much fun. I actually think it was the longest week of my life and I really enjoyed it. Being back in school was hard, and to make things worse I have some tough classes this semester that require a lot of time and reading. But I am adjusting pretty well I think, I also have oone of my good friends in the hard class I have and having her there makes it that much more easier we can study together and do homework together but the best part is usually what I dont understand she does and vis versa so that is awesome. I am also happy to have professor hamon back this semester I love his class and his teaching hes awesome. Well I hope I stay motivated like I am now and pass everything with flashing colors. I wish everyone else the same lets ROCK!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm the same not having school for while get to lazy and then going back to school it takes me while to get back to things in order.
ReplyDelete