Wednesday, July 11, 2012

LIGHT

sometimes I wonder when I am ever going to see the light at the end of the tunnel. Going to school takes so much from your life and so much of your time. Its not even the classes that take the time its the amount of work you have to put into the classes after class, you have to spend hrs upon hours studying and writing papers it feels as if it will never end. I just pray that I start seeing some kindof light at the end of my tunnel because im starting to feel it I just want to see a little light.
                          
                                                                                          Sincerly ME
                                                                                             MS. IMPATIENT

2 comments:

  1. Are you reading my mind? This sounds like something I would write. I understand where you are coming from I am ready to finish! Its so easy to give up and so hard to succeed but it is worth it! We will see the light soon enough!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seems like I can join the club. I have been enrolled in school full time since 2008 with barely any brake in between. Although I completed 90 percent of a nursing program elsewhere, I will have to redo all the RN classes I have already taken. All that hard work and dedication and not been allowed the slightest mistake. Not what I planned. So I am pretty desperate to see some light somewhere too.

    ReplyDelete