Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Writing in a group

My personal opinion on writing with groups is I HATE IT! I like to be able to express my feelings and thought in my own words. Not saying that other people dont have great ideas or thoughts its just I have had bad experiences with this. I have met a lot of lazy students who do a lot of this last miinute and dont take this as serious as I do. So hopefully I can make a good expeiernce of this and my opinion will change.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Renee,

    I agree with you about the group writing process. I am fortunate to have my friends in my group but if you have people that are slackers, it does fall on you to pick up the slack and that stinks. Good Luck and let me know if I can ever be of help=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Renee,

    Remember when we comp1 together just work threw it. You will do good! Remember for the students that do not do the work it will show. And also they are wasting money on seating in a class not learning so the joke is on them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LINA, girl where you at? Ive been looking for your butt. I asked Mr. Hamon about you in the beginning of the semester and he didnt know either. Hope all is well your way girl.

    ReplyDelete