Thursday, August 16, 2012

Symbol

A symbol that means something to me is my is my license. Might sound weird but my license to me is my strength my independence my own property. Without my license I would be hopeless. I woud have to depend on people to take me places and beg them if they dont feel like it. I would have to depend on the public transportation to get me where I need to be. And since I have my license that gives me a go to buy cars. And since I have my own car I have total independence and I can come and go as I please. So to me my license is my symbol.

2 comments:

  1. I understand that. A license is a symbol of freedom and independance. I can't wait to graduate, my degree with be a symbol of all of my hard work in school! That day will not come soon enough!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that symbol Renee, it's so different. Independence is so important to me also especially being a single mom. When you have kids that depend on you for everything it makes life so stressful. Good for you to attaining and maintaining your independence. I know you will succeed in all that you set your mind to=))

    ReplyDelete