Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Finishing up Doc 2

I feel a lot more confident on this APA paper thing after having a one on one meeting with Professor Hamon. He helped me realize that I have been making very stupid mistakes and I have to keep telling myself that I can not keep revising my paper even though its so easy and fast for me to do this. I have to make time to go to the library and keep up with the corrections. So I can ace this paper and go celebrate.

2 comments:

  1. I'm bad writer ,and I prefer study than writing ,but yes proffer Hamon is very good teacher. He helps with the papers a lot. Good luck with Doc3.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you completely Renee, I don't know many teachers here that take the time to "teach" like Professor Hamon. I am so happy I took his class versus the online class. I hope to see you in his English III class=)

    ReplyDelete