Tuesday, August 14, 2012
Sick Princess
For the last two days my daughter has been running a fever of 103. and yesterday she threw up three times and has been having headaches, stomach pains, and sore throat. So this morning I took her to her pediatrician and got a work up down and some cultures of her throat. Turns out she is getting strep throat and has been put on antibiotics and tylenol every four hours to keep her fever down. It sucks having a baby sick because when I leave for school she cries for me and wants my comfort and wants to cuddle until she feels better. A mothers work is never done I tell you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
=( poor baby, hopefully she feels better soon. Its the worst when you have to leave them, I feel no one can comfort your child better than you but you can't miss school! Praying she get better make sure you dont get sick too!
ReplyDeleteIt is hard when out kids our sick. Whenever my daughter gets sick or hurt I always blame myself and think what could I have done differently to prevent this. Sickness sometimes happens, even if we wash our hands and never leave the house. I'm sorry to hear your little girl is sick, hopefully it passes quickly.
ReplyDeleteThanks guys, and she is a very fast healer and she is kicking this strep throat's butt. She is almost to her normal self and im in love with her all over again. My princess
ReplyDelete