Professor Hamon just sent me an email to fix more changes on my APA paper for class with my group. I still suck at this whole writing in APA style and I have been doing it for almost a whole year in all my classes. I hope that I can get the hang of it before it is to late. I hate feeling like this and if you don't get how I feel let me tell you pretty stupid.
I am totally on the same page with you, I take alot of online classes and the teachers take alot of points off for not using the correct APA format, personally I'm over it too, just when I think I turned in a good paper, I get a lesser grade because of it...it sucks!!!!
ReplyDeleteYeah it seems like no matter what we do we are doing something wrong and I am like Diana Im over it now!
ReplyDeleteI agree ladies they should HAVE A MADATORY APA class that everyone should take before taking english maybe it would help more. who knows
ReplyDeleteI know how difficult it is when writing is not what you want to do in life, but that's part of the deal so lets just do it and get it over with. I am sure you know Dawn at the library right? I think she is very helpful (forget about the others). If you ask her to, she will help you. You are a lot smarter than you think, you just have to try harder! This is part of our education whether we like it or not. As one of my nursing instructors said: you just suck it up and do what you have to do to get it done.
ReplyDelete