Thursday, August 9, 2012

School Eval

In class today we had to do an evaluation of the school and what we think should be added to the school to make it better. And one of my Professors had a pretty good idea that every student should get an Ipad with registration because it helps with the school and books. Every semester every person spends adecent amount of money on books that the school changes the book about the next semester so that you cant sell or trade books with anyone and it is so annoying. I personally dont believe that they are actually going to make changes withthe school because its all about money. Everything we do is about money, so if it is not saving money than I dont believe that it is going to happen. One thing that I wish for is more computer labs because its crazy of we have to rush out of labs because some teachers are just so rude and there is not enough period. Okay I am done venting now.

No comments:

Post a Comment