Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Woke up this morning feeling like I can conquer the world. After my first class i still had the confidence. Walking into my second class i was still good and I walked out of there with my head still held pretty high. Now leaving my last class which was math. I am broken I tell you. BROKEN!. only thing I can conquer now is going home and going to sleep. Those are my feelings of life right now.

3 comments:

  1. Renee I fell the same way about one on my classes. I don't know what to do about it. Im totally lost. Stay positive! I'm trying.......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Renee,
    During class today I was surprised not only by the different take we all had on drugs but also, the critique my group had from our peers.
    I know there are a lot of facts (all true) but that is our focus.
    The numbers are staggering. I feel the facts support our contention
    that prescription drugs are killing us.
    We went ahead and made a Title page as well as changing a little
    context.I feel our paper is both pursuasive and informative.I am n ot changing anything else.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK I totally understand where your coming from, but i just didn't get the paper in the beginning, that was my only critique. But I hope that you'r group gets a awesome grade.

    ReplyDelete