Wednesday, October 3, 2012

The beginning of A&P

I have started my A&P class with Professor Lockhart yesterday, and I have been having angina since than. I have not closed my book because there is no time to waste when it comes to that. And on top of that the bookstore ran out of the A&P lab books. WHHYYYYYYY!!! do they not know we have homework that has to be done and things that have to be studied in that book. In my opinion that is totally ridiculous and should never happen in a school with this many students, it is very unacceptable. Well wish me luck guys please and THANK YOU!!!

1 comment:

  1. I feel you girl,A&P it's difficult class,lots of information ,but wait till you get to patho physiology it's so difficult you have no idea. Try to do good on A&P because you will need in patho. Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete