Monday, October 29, 2012

Cloud Services 1

I used to not really be a fan of google plus or google drive. I thought microsoft word was god I would write my papers and save them on my laptop and then when I needed to print I would just put it on my hard drive and bring it to school and print it out. Until one day my laptop caught a virus and all my assignments and papers were lost. And then Professor Hamon taught me how to use google drive and it saves everything automatically everytime with no worries. So if my laptop gets another virus then I dont have to have a break down and cry myself to sleep over loosing a paper. So I am for cloud services

5 comments:

  1. Well Renee, I hope you will be able to help me with my paper because I have no idea what the cloud services are but I'm sure after this paper I will know lots=))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second that motion, Diana. Renee, help me with my paper toooo! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I am quite impressed with the story. The same thing happened to me couple months ago. Now, I know to save everything on google doc. It is really a wonderful way to save assignments and evrything else.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That also has been my problem with writing papers, I forget to save the document as I go and end up losing it all for some reason or another. I send myself into a crazy melt down trying to retrieve it. Google Drive saves me lots of melt downs. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am a firm believer in Microsoft Word. I am still getting used to Google docs, especially formatting within the document. I'm glad to hear that you have a newfound affection for Google Drive.

    ReplyDelete