Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Summer Time

My daughter is out of school for the summer. her first summer vacation and she is loving it. She stays up late because like she says "I dont have school tomorrow, so I can stay up as late as i want." She constantly wants to go on play dates and go outside and goto the park for 8 hrs. She is running mommy dry i say DRYYYYYYYYYYYYY

3 comments:

  1. Enjoy it while you can. They grow so very fast!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Renee,I wanted to tell you,what a special woman I think you are. Y ou always say what is on your mind honestly and are so very real.I think that is a wonderful attribute to have. Knowing when and what to say is tricky. You have that down pat. You are very mature for your young age. I feel you will go far in what ever you choose to do...STAY REAL

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you so much paula i greatly appreciate that. I have been up and down about this semester but you have put a huge smile on my face and thank you.

    ReplyDelete