Wednesday, May 16, 2012
Stand your ground pt.2
I have been reading a lot of blogs that my classmates have been writing. And It opens my eyes to many opinions on this law. I agree with some that say it definitly needs to be amended, there are many things about this law that has to be looked over. I also believe that no matter what your situation is you do not have a right to kill someone unless you have PROOF. For example abusive husbands/wives. I feel as if you should do everything you need to do to get away from him/she. Like report him/her to the police station with physical evidence and and threatning voicemails or notes that you have, then move out of the place you two share. Then if he comes into your place trying to attack you, then I feel as if you have a right to defend yourself as to shooting him in the leg to injur him or the shoulder so he can stop attacking. Then have the police come to take him to jail and serve his sentence.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment